BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 4, 2009

this is ME!!!!



I´ve always been the kind of guy
that hid my face
afraid to tell the world
what I´ve got to say

But I have this dream
deep inside of me.
I´m gonna let it show
when here's the time
This is real..
this is me..
I´m exactly where I´m supposed to be
Gonna let the light shine on me
Now I´ve found who I am.
there´s no way to hold it in
No more hidding who I wanna be
This is me!
Do you know what it´s like to feel so in the dark ?
To dream about a life where i'm the star.
Even though it seems like it´s too far away.
I have to believe in myself it´s the only way.

this is ME!!!!


chuuup: kalau rasa rimas..bek blah
chuups:aku pun tak suka org mcm ko..menyusahkan
chuupss:da2 la ko wat org cenggini..pe ko ingat ko bgus sgt



0 comments: